Consign your vehicle with Carolina Classic Cars in 6 easy steps!
1. SUBMIT: We just need a little information: Send us the year, make, model, mileage, images, etc.
2. EXPERT: One of our senior consignment experts will reach out to you with specific questions about your investment. We want to make sure we get you top dollar for your classic. Remember...we don't get paid until you do! We will evaluate your vehicle and compare to current market conditions, pricing and trends to ensure we offer the best price for your vehicle.
3. SECURE: We will arrange a secure transport of your vehicle by selecting the best shipping method possible....heck we may even pick it up ourselves to ensure your classic is in the best hands possible! We assist in arranging transport or set up an appointment for the vehicle to be brought in ....guaranteeing surety that your vehicle is delivered safe!
4. DETAIL: We will inspect and detail your vehicle to ensure it is presented for sale in the most pristine condition possible. We use only top of the line products when detailing to ensure both the interior and exterior of your vehicle is protected.
5. AGREEMENT: Like all arrangements and agreements......we must have a signed agreement in place before we start the process of consigning your vehicle. Once your vehicle has been submitted.......we will then send you a consignment agreement, fee and an approximate "selling price" of the vehicle. We will carefully evaluate your car and present a "market based" selling price. We will also disclose the percentage we will charge based on the TOTAL selling price. We do charge a $295 service fee per consigned vehicle to handle all detailing of the vehicle and must be paid once agreement is signed.
6. RELAX....and let us do all the work! We will handle marketing the vehicle to various classic car social media outlets and private individuals. Our staff has an array of contacts across the globe and we will work hard to get your car sold in a timely manner....and for top dollar!
SUBMIT YOUR CLASSIC NOW